What makes a great web site – 6 top ideas:
- Descriptive tag lines that are the first thing people see, and one that clearly communicates your USP – don’t leave people guessing.
- Excellent content. You can get anyone to visit a site once, but they will come back if you solve their problems.
- Edited text. Less is better. Short paragraphs. Short words (no chiropractic jargon). Estimate the least amount of text on your site and cut that in half.
- Simple design. Don’t overuse colors, fonts, pr graphics. Use a clean style to look more professional. Take a lesson from Google, the best example of clean and simple.
- Keep a consistent layout. If you have a shopping cart, make sure it looks the same as the rest of your site.
- Maintain the site – keep changing content. Include events, new information.
Another good way to make your site more interesting is to create a blog. Use the blog to write about interesting cases (no names!) and how you were able to help people. Get patients to write testimonials in your blog.