Jan 16, 2007

chiropractic marketing - niche marketing?

Like everyone else, I try to keep up with the latest ideas and web sites. Here is the blog for a friend of mine who is a fantastic marketing wizard.
She has been doing marketing for over 20 years and she has lots of successes in helping businesses do marketing.
Her company is Virtual Impax. Her blog is
http://www.beyondnichemarketing.com./
No, she's not a chiropractor, but I think you'll find her ideas valuable. She has a new book "Beyond the Niche." I have ordered it, and I'll let you know more about it later.

For more information about setting up your marketing plan for your chiropractic practice, go to my website: dcpracticesuccess.com and order my book: Planning for Practice Success

I also have a weekly newsletter which you can subscribe to at dcp4ps.com

No comments: